Invite

Consider becoming a follower of this blog.

Followers

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Air Droid an Android App You May Want

I installed a new app on my phone this morning. It's called Airdroid. It allows you to access everything about your Android phone from your browser on your computer (so any computer with internet access should work Windows/Mac/Chromebook/Linux). The screen looks like this...



In the picture I'm sending a text via my phone but using the keyboard on my computer. I also pulled up pictures, and my contact list from my phone onto my computer screen in my Chrome browser. After installing, running the app, and signing up on your phone. Just go to http://web.airdroid.com/ on your browser and sign in. Your phone is quickly accessible from your computer.

Click Here to go to the Google Play Store page for Airdroid.


No comments: